Compare the difference for yourself and experience the superior quality of Library Music Source!
What makes LibraryMusicSource.com superior?
- Only the highest quality printed editions are selected.
- Each page is scanned at high resolution and checked against the original publication for completeness and quality.
- Using proprietary software, each page is reviewed and meticulously improved by our team of musicians and technicians.
- Original printing imperfections are removed; broken or imperfect staff lines are fixed; noteheads, note stems, and beams are improved; ink blotches and anomalies are corrected, etc.
- Each page is sized, margined, and straightened to our publication specifications.
- Pages are converted to PDF at the highest output resolution.
- Our results are oftentimes superior to the original printed source, especially with older and more scarce editions.